только для Broadcom 4318 Wireless CardsAbout
This HOWTO is for people who have a Broadcom 4318 Wireless card in their laptop. This card can sometimes be a bit difficult to setup, so I have provided a working method (for me, anyway).
To check if you have a Broadcom 4318 Card, open up the terminal (click the Applications button, then Accessories, and then Terminal) and run (just copy and paste the code from the code boxes throughout the HOWTO [in the terminal, this is done by right click anywhere and clicking paste, ctrl+v doesn't work])
lspci | grep Broadcom\ Corporation
If your output looks similar to
0000:05:02.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02)
or you can see the string BCM4318 in the output, then this should work for you.
Please note that this was really designed to be run on a very fresh install, right after Ubuntu has come up for the first time. It is mostly likely to work then. If you have tried other attempts at making this card work, I have no promises for you, but it only takes two minutes, so it is worth a shot (most people can get it to work, even on a not-so-fresh install). The point of this HOWTO is to make it as simple as possible (not to educate people - if you want to know how this works, open the script and read it) for people who have just installed Ubuntu for the first time, so I wrote a script and have provided a set of drivers that worked for me. Not all drivers will work with ndiswrapper, so please use the ones I have provided.
The script requires no internet connection after it is downloaded...all required files are on the CD you installed Ubuntu with, and the package manager should recognize this.
If you post for help, please post the log file, which can be found on your Desktop after you run the script.
Process for Dapper and Edgy
1. Put the CD that you installed Ubuntu with in the CD drive.
2. Download this file to your Desktop (the Firefox default, so if you haven't changed it, that's where it went/will go).
3. Open a terminal (click the Applications button, then Accessories, and then Terminal)
4. Change the current directory to the desktop (copy and paste the following commands exactly into your terminal by right clicking anywhere on the terminal and clicking paste)
5. Extract the compressed file
tar -xf bcm4318*.tar.gz
6. Run the script, which will install ndiswrapper on your system, and set it up.
7. Use the internet (you will have to open the System menu at the top of the screen, go to Administration, and then click Networking. Configure the interface eth1 or wlan0, and connect to your wifi network)
8. If you are an Acer user, you will need to use the acerhk driver.
9. If it doesn't work, reboot.
10. If that doesn't work, read the troubleshooting section below.
11. If you still can't make it work, try reading this post by The Raven, which is so long I can't even fit it in here without doubling the length of the post
* If the light doesn't come on, try:
sudo apt-get install ndiswrapper-utils-1.8 ndiswrapper-utils-1.1 ndiswrapper-utils ndiswrapper-common
* If you are using 64bit Edgy Eft and the 2.6.17-10-generic, make sure you are NOT using the 2.6.17-10-generic kernel as it doesn't work (after running the script, you will be warned if there is a problem). If you need help finding a different kernel, check here.
* If you have issues with Network Manager, make sure that all lines in /etc/network/interfaces that have anything except the word (interface) LO in them are commented out (have a # in front of them) or do not exist (the installation script should have removed them)
* If you are having issues, try running, in this order, one at a time:
sudo rmmod bcm43xx sudo rmmod ndiswrapper sudo modprobe ndiswrapper sudo ifdown eth1 sudo ifup eth1 sudo dhclient
результат: ( ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ lspci | grep Broadcom\ Corporation
00:0b.0 Network controller: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 [AirForce One 54g] 802.11g Wireless LAN Controller (rev 02)
ubuntu@ubuntu:~$ cd ~/Desktop
ubuntu@ubuntu:~/Desktop$ tar -xf bcm4318*.tar.gz
ubuntu@ubuntu:~/Desktop$ sudo ./ndiswrapper_setup
Starting ndiswrapper install...
If you have any package managers open (i.e. Adept or Synaptic or apt-get),
Please close them now.
Pausing for 10 seconds - please read the message.
Edgy final release detected.
Driver bcmwl5 is not installed.Use -l to list installed drivers
Driver bcmwl5a is not installed.Use -l to list installed drivers
You appear to have an i386 system...installing the i386 drivers...
Adding drivers to ndiswrapper...
Gathering wireless card information...
) ссылка на материал:WI FI Broadcom 4318 Wireless